Monday, April 11, 2011

A Shameless Plug for Trade Show Bob

Folks, that's exactly what this post is -- a shameless plug for "Yours Truly".

I started a new business Facebook page today called "Trade Show Bob" so I can have both a personal and professional presence on Facebook --- because -- I've started a call-on-demand service for trade show advice.

Now you can call me anytime on a toll free line (1-888-9-ASK-TSB) and get the immediate advice you need in 30 minute chunks.

I'm charging $69.00 for each 30 minute session, and I'm even set up to take credit cards over the phone (except AMEX). An immediate email receipt is generated and sent to you, so expensing the call should be pretty simple.

Now, instead of struggling with tough problems that carry tight deadlines, you can tap into my brain (or what's left of it) and i'll do my best to address your concerns. If, at the end of session, you're not satisfied with what I've been able to provide, then no charge.

I'm hoping this service will fill a need for many of you exhibit managers, and help you be more successful in your jobs, producing better exhibits and exhibit campaigns.

So, put that number in your contact list and call me when you need a hand. 1-888-9-ASK-TSB or 1-888-927-5872.

Thanks,
TSB

1 comment:

  1. Here's an article that gives some good advice to novice trade show exhibitors

    ReplyDelete